пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

fasb financial fraudulent statement




�I really, really, really hate Apple computers. For the record.

Iapos;m so annoyed. I went to print a photo of La Defense to go with the architectural project since it was requisite, but only one computer that I could see available was occupied- so I had to wait almost an hour for the girl to stop talking to her friend and get off the computer.
Then I got on it, only to find that I couldnapos;t use that computer to print the photo. So a boy behind the desk directed me upstairs to the computer lab.
I went up to the third floor and spent about ten minutes trying to figure out where the hell the lab was, then when I found it I spent another twenty minutes trying to figure out how the fuck to send the photo to the printer. When I finally managed that, I clicked Print and waited...
....and nothing happened.
I watched the printer for a few minutes, blankly, trying not to scream in the utter silence of the computer lab among all the other studious little yups (most of whom were on myspace) until it occurred to me that maybe I had to go and log in to the printerapos;s computer, the way Iapos;d had to downstairs- so I went to the computer. Sure enough, there was one of those card ID thingies.
But it refused to scan my card about ten times, and when it finally did log me in the printer refused to recognize the password I had set for the print job (you have to pay for every single page you print, and you have to set a password for each individual print job.�donapos;t ask me why the fuck itapos;s like that, some enterprising fuck of a smartass probably did it to scam more money off of everyone.) , so I finally threw my hands up and paced for a few minutes trying to figure out what to do- fuck it, leave and lose points on my project? stay and fight with the printer? wonder where the hell the student worker that should have been at the desk had disappeared to?

I finally just sent another print job to the computer with a simple password. This time everything worked and I logged off and got the fuck out of there.
I came back to find my laptop being sluggish, edited a poem on DA only to have to repeat the edit four times because DeviantARTapos;s server is shit, and now Iapos;m sitting here half awake and no longer feeling so confident about my project.

Sigh.

car insurance kansas, fasb financial fraudulent statement, fasb full disclosure principle, fasb iasb convergence.



Комментариев нет: