понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

daring public




Mother I kicked off our Saturday in West Virginia with a massage, which was really nice. Full body. And my masseuse I made small talk she was really nice, the massage was extremely relaxing felt amazing.

From then on, my parents got ready for the wedding Brandon I just hung out. We ordered room service for dinner, turned the Pens game on, I played the Sims for way longer than I probably should have. I made Brandon go to the pool with me for a little bit, he had to wait for me while I spent more time in the sauna steam room than weapos;d agreed on. Haha. My dad also felt it necessary to check in on us regularly. I was offended. He had a cold was just being a pussy, but it sounds like they had a good time with all Motherapos;s co-workerapos;s such. I find them to be quite a riot at times myself.

I watched Shia Leboeuf on SNL, too, for the second time, reveled in its hilarity for the second time.

I had trouble sleeping, thanks to my dadapos;s awful snoring. I woke up nearly hourly because of it, often crept off my bed to give him a good shove to shut him up. It sort of worked.

deh p4600 pioneer, daring public, daring photos, daring photo, daring outfits, daring outfit.



Комментариев нет: