четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

dhcp option 150




Meh, I am feeling like crap. It is still Fall Break and I have done nothing fun at all, or did a lot of work for school. I lack motivation, and people just annoy the crap out of me. I should finish this lecture I need to do for Dutch class, but doing a lecture in front of people I donapos;t even know is a torture. Iapos;m scared, seriously *sighs*.

And people just annoy me. Pink�Forum is such a quiet shit these days, people do not post anywhre anymore, you set up a interesting discussion, people just ignore it except for two. The PF�truly does sucks, I am not sure if I would want to write a fanfic and post on the PF�at all. And me and Kristi are not that close anymore, but I do speak more often to her now. Only she never even starts the converstations herself anymore.

Ida is a vague twit, Amanda should seriously reply if she wants to plot or not for Castle Heights, and I have no idea what to tell Liz even if I requested for a plot, but I do not eally have ideas myself. Ashley, well, too bad for that dropped plot because there are always other people which are s much more fun to RP with. No, I get it, we never entirely discussed that plot for Blood and Wine. Nadya, gah, I get that I am apparently a unreliable person when it comes to plotting, but just tell me truth before I have to ask it myself instead of me asking to plot a 1000 times and she always has an answer to not plot. Well, sheapos;ll give me a chance to trust me now. I miss Anna a little and wonder when she will be back, and I want to plot with Nadia and Angel; but are those plots actually going to happen? I want Hollywood Scene Boards to open already, gah. Ashlyn is not a annoyance for once, I am staying out of her online life for now, pshh.

I want to write a story or fanfic, but I have too many ideas, but too many romance plot ideas and I want to figure out a good non-romance plot. Rawr.

There, pretty much a lot of those stuff are out. I wish I could make this entry friends-only, but�Kristi is the only LJ friend and she wouldnapos;t really get it because she has no idea what I am talking about.

Gah. Bah. People are whatever and usueless sometimes.

car insurance kankakee, dhcp option 150, dhcp option, dhcp on cisco router, dhcp not working through access point, dhcp node types.



Комментариев нет: