пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

enterprise.com signup




I donapos;t know what Iapos;m doing. I feel like selling all my music gear. Iapos;m not using it. Sometimes I feel like Iapos;ll never use it again. I donapos;t know what Iapos;m doing with it. I havenapos;t done anything minutely successful yet. I was on a recording that was released with a shitty song that another shitty band released. I kinda keep coming back to this thought. Should I leave music to other people? Iapos;m trying to start another band, but its not working. I want to be in a band with other people who have been in bands that actually made moves. Not a band thatapos;s not going to be complete, or a group of people who have yet to do anything on my level yet. At least Iapos;ve played shows and totally gone out on a limb to meet new people once so far. But I donapos;t think I could do that again. At least not without a car. Maybe I should though. Or at least start communicating with people more. Whatever the case, I think that in a couple of years, if nothing turns up, then my equipment is going to be going.

bes engine racing, enterprise.com signup, enterprise.com star trek, enterprise.com thomasville times.



Комментариев нет: