суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

apacs 30




- Went to lunch with the boss I have a crush on yesterday at Chicago Diner. Gosh sheapos;s cute. Sheapos;ll be out of town for 10 days, Iapos;m sure Iapos;ll be thinking about her nonstop.

- Traffic court date on Monday for the bike accident.

- Was super pissed at several of my lazy employees yesterday. I was ready to smack a ho. Managing people sucks.

- I need a halloween costume.

- Gosh, I love MIA.

- Maribelapos;s birthday bash is tonight. Need to get something to wear. Maybe I need to pop by HM or Hollywood Mirror today? Good thing I have tomorrow off, because Iapos;ll probably get super trashed tonight and want to go for a run tomorrow.

- Went on a 4 mile run today in preparation for a 5K and an 8K that I plan to do soon.

-Iapos;m going to vote today

- Bought a new laptop, but Iapos;m returning it because I just found up Whole Foods employees get a sweet discount with Dell. Much better deal.

- In a year Iapos;ll be in San Francisco?

- Winter is going to kill me this year.

- Make the sweetest blueberry waffles the other day. Now all I want to do is make waffles

- Iapos;ve been watching lots of movies lately. Lots Thanks to netflix and Eliapos;s stash
- 13 Conversations about one thing
- The Graduate
- Gia
- How the West Was Won
- Whatapos;s eating Gilbert Grape
- The Big Sleep
- Lolita
- Donnie Darko
- The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
- Taxi Driver
- Gone with the Wind
- Pretty in Pink
- Garden State

clearance panties, apacs 30, apacs, apacolypse tattoo, apacolypse paintball, apacolypse now soundtrack.



Комментариев нет: